Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Young and Rest-less...no seriously.... ;)

I don't know what the big deal is with some people.
"Ahh damn tired...not enough sleep.."
*complaints complaints complaints...*
you guys are acting like you're 60!
my dads' 60 and even he doesn't complain that he's tired...lol
I think the only time he complains that he's tired is when i tell him :

Toy : "paaa... lets go giant!! wan buy this this this this this this this ....................."
(Dads face goes doe eyed.. shit the bitch wants to buy stuff)
Serembans' Most Handsome : "ha???? aiya tired la..." *clickin the astro remote*

I've been told that i have an abnormal amount of energy for a person who :-
  1. sleeps very little
  2. works Monday to Friday (sometimes shitty Saturdays like today)
  3. works at home at night till late
  4. goes to the gym
  5. yamchas for 3 hours after gym
the list goes on...

I've recently tried to change my sleeping habits to approx about 7 hours a day
Its supposed to be for health purposes and to lose weight faster...*fingers crossed*
So far its only managed to mess up my schedule.
I feel weird. I feel agitated. I feel sleepy.
I can't hear the alarm clock blaring.
(I think Fergie wouldav turned it off if she knew how)

Apparently under sleeping and over sleeping has the same effects.
WOW.
That i really didn't know.

Anyway so...
its been a week of me trying to sleep 7 hours a day...
its been a week of me waking up around 9 and late for work...
its been a week of me nodding away feeling damn sleepy around 4pm in the office...
(oh yeah..i accidentally hit my head on the monitor the other day..and yes.. it can be done! i use a laptop.. LOL)
its been a week of me snapping at my boss..(true story)
Its got me thinking.. is this 7 hour thingy worth all the fuss?

I've just went out last night.
(btw debs wasted yesterday you tak keluar...alot of ppl.. unfortunately you were TOO TIRED.. missed your bolster i presume... )
Slept about 5 something in the morning.
Woke up at 8 something to get ready to this fucked up piece of shit they call work.
SERIOUSLY la no one is working on Saturdays!
The phone hasnt rung.
Even the fucking boss doesnt come in on Saturdays.
So what the hell am i doing here!
sitting in front of my lappie typing shit that makes no sense
listening to blardy lite n ez because its the only station we can receive in this shithole
oops...missing the point once again..

as i was saying, i slept around 5 something
woke up about 8 something
feeling fucking refreshed!
what gives?

omg i just remembered why i wanted to post this blog.
im youtubing this morning, browsin tru some Michael Jackson videos.
and i come across this video of inmates in the Philippines
they have adopted this "non violent something something rehabilitating something something kinda programme"
they choreograph em dances and make the inmates perform in front of a crowd every month.
In the beginning i was thinking... "Damnnnn...this warden must be a sadistic sob weh...making the inmates dance"
then when i had the time (which i have an abundance of)
i pondered about it for a moment longer..
well...
it is the Philippines... LOL
i check out the expressions on the inmates faces
and they truly look like they are enjoying themselves.
and when you think about it..
its like a clubbing session in broad day light!
i mean..how cool is that?
ahahhahahahahaha

anyway, here's a clip... enjoy you blardy tired ppl...
lol you know i love you!


No comments: