Thursday, December 10, 2009

you light up my life

9th December 2009 10.10pm

Velvet Mambo Jambo Nite
Lawrence won some FHM contest.
The Prize? 5 bottles of black label...
Fuh~ its almost as if we died and gone to heaven....

Toy : "baby... come...mummy wants to go out edi...comere girl~comere"
Fergie : "i ain't movin from ma spot..i'm comfy here"

*she lingers on her favourite mandarin squash pillow under my computer table.
her favourite hideout... "she thinks I can't see her there...lol"


Toy : "comere girl~comere...."
Fergie : "nope.. not movin'..not happening...nada...nein!"

*sigh..*

Usually she gets super hyper when i start to put on my shoes/slippers.
Its cool how she knows by just a change of clothes means I'm going out.
The way she tries to tug at my pants

Fergie : "NO UR NOT LEAVING WITHOUT ME!! GRRR Gimme Them Pants..."
Fergie : "DIE PANTS DIE!"
Fergie : "haha i got your shirt~ come and get it!!"

The clinking of the keys would start a series of mini barks and baby howls~
n all this is before I even turn the knob.

Fergie : "
awooooooooooooo~~~~~"
*translation : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ ~~ ~

you could still hear her while walking down the stairs....

we've only been separated for 3 days
which was when she visited and stayed with her uncle 6pack guy whilst I went to Penang for Ahmas' annual death anniversary...

she must be so scared...

now..
the silence is deafening..
the wait is killing me inside...

No comments: