Sunday, January 11, 2009

Racist Is Me

11 January 2009 2.37pm

There's a certain time in ones life where you crave for mamak food.
It's Weird!!

I've been working in Connaught since.... 2005?
All I ever have for breakfast and lunch is mamak food.
One would think I'd get sick of it by now..
(till middle of 2008, finally got tired and went for chinese food, but i still have my breakfast at the mamak since its the closest thing to food from my office)

Anyway, the craving is with me today.
I pull my lazy ass out of the house, down to the mamak to bungkus NASI LEMAK.. mmm
The wait was about half an hour (I guess everyone decided to have lunch at the mamak today)
I scanned around. Almost everyone was Malaysian cept this table of two.

Theres an increasing growth of a certain race here that goes to UCSI just opposite my place.
(not saying out loud for my own safety..lol, but you guys know right? oh oh de..)
well theres actually 2 la, but one of them is kinda considered my own (CHINA, yea see I'm not afraid of you hahaha)
I've never really gave it much thought till recently when more of them moved from the condo opposite my place to the condo behind us.
(THANKS TO THE BLOODY BRIDGE RECENTLY BUILT)
They now lepak at the chinese DA CHAO and mamak right in front of my flat.
Its fine if they keep it to themselves, but quite frankly they've become a nuisance.

They Drink.
Ya I know, so do we.
But we normally just become loud and laugh like hyennas.
OKLA I normally become loud and laugh like hyennas.
(this one is for you debby just incase you wanted to add more stuff in)

They've started to hassle the girls who sit alone waiting for their take aways.
I've kenaED a few times myself.
Most of the time i pretend "Me no speaketh no engwish"
and after about 5 minutes or so, they give up and disturb other females.

The girls have talked to the owner of the DA CHAO but what can they do?
They themselves fear these aliens.

Stones car got scratched so bad by them that she couldn't stop crying.
Sigh...

I park outside ever since I've given my parking sticker to Jon.
Theres quite a distance I have to walk before reaching my apartment,
and I usually meet at least 2-5 along the way.
I have to avoid all eye contact, so i normally hang my head as if in shame while i walk.
Crap once again i'm blabbering.

K back to the mamak part.
Them two fellas were talking about how he banged this chick last night.
A chinese girl it seems. *I don't even want to picture that thought. bleargh*

Then they decide to leave.

Alien : "Bang! Money!" instead of our normal " Neh, kira.."
He hands the guy a 5 ringgit note. The anneh accepts the note.

Aneh : "this one 8 ringgit."

Alien : "Fuck this I'm not giving you 8 ringgit for this piece of shit!"

Aneh : "you order nasi goreng, 2 mineral water..................." he tries to explain...

Alien : "I din no fucking tell you to put in these fucking pieces of shit. If i wanted to eat frog legs I'd tell you to fucking put in frogs legs!"

Aneh : "but sir..." (as he points to all the prawn shells on the table...)

Alien : "No one told you to put them in! No this is all its worth! I'm only giving you 5 ringgit!" (stands up and leaves, while his partner is snickering...)

Sigh...

I've never really considered myself racist, seriously, besides towards my own kind,
but today!
Today I want to be racist.

Since you hate us so much.. Why don't you just go home?

2 comments:

moi~ said...

damn scary...
move out la
at least to somewhere far from colleges

debs said...

u not only laugh like a hyena....

u step and push ppl around with ur gawd noes 'alcohol-induced' strength !!!

but back to ur post....hell yea...move out man ....freaking scary....