Friday, January 23, 2009

Silence

Silence is all I hear from you.

so loud that I feel its hurts
I don't know where to start
everything is heavier this way
my coffees too dark
my new clothes feels like someone elses throwaway
please tell me I'm dreaming

You know not how i feel
I feel so powerless
you've stolen whats rightfully mine
I feel like a feather

I must be dreaming
why banish me
I can't take it
now i know why

its good to be alone

let me go back to where happier stands
bright and merry attention
give me back whats rightfully mine
silence is all I hear from you
now I know why

its good to be alone

3 comments:

moi~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
moi~ said...

wassup girl? everything ok?
wats with the "silence" and "just for now" posts?

EuPhoria said...

lyrics...lol